Monday 14 Nov – Sunday 20 Nov 2016
Beachwalk Bali Fountain Stage Level 1
Beachwalk Coffee Week 2016 will celebrate the variety of Indonesian coffees. This Expo is bringing people together to learn more about coffee, particularly Indonesian coffee, and to provide all the variety from the esthetic of looking, business point of view and the culture point of view.
Beachwalk Coffee Week 2016 not only to promote and expose the coffee from the customer view but also from the owner point of view, this include the art of the interior, the management aspect, and the knowledge of the coffee itself, we will provide basic training to the art of making coffee (espresso basic training) also present the people behind the coffee shop business to share experiences about coffee shop business.
BEACHWALK BALI PROFILE
• As the only shopping center which offers a different experience in Kuta – Bali, Beachwalk Shopping Center has a unique architecture design with a green and open concept, creating relaxing and open atmosphere as Bali’s island lifestyle. The perfect combination of water, lush garden and the sea breeze makes Beachwalk Shopping Center as the oasis in the heart of Kuta.
• Besides offering a vast variety of international brands in Bali such as ZARA, Hugo Boss, Victoria’s Secret and LEGO, Beachwalk also offers cultural experiences that have become strong points of interest for the tourists. Museum Kain or Cloth Museum by BIN House exhibits over 600 antique cloths that are sourced from all parts of Indonesia and SATU boutique accommodates Bali’s finest designers such as Oka Diputra and Ni Luh Djelantik.
• More than that, Beachwalk Shopping Center also provides special area for kids and family on level 3. Miniapolis, a famous Jakarta-based children’s indoor playground, is now at Beachwalk and also Cheeky Monkey, a child care and playgroup for children until 6 years old. Also available on level 3 are children stores such as Mothercare, Early Learning Center, Gingersnaps, and Kidz Station. For family entertainment, Sunday Kids Parade which is held every Sunday on Lagoon level 3 offers children’s activities such as drawing, ceramic painting, cupcake decorating and many more.
• To complete the holiday experience in Bali, Beachwalk Shopping Center presents various cultural performances and activities for free such as Kecak dance, batik painting from Museum Kain, live portrait sketch from a Bali-based artist and many more.
• With its various unique selling points, complete facilities and well-suited tenant mix, Beachwalk Shopping Center is successful in meeting the needs of the Balinese – international tourists and the local Balinese – with its tagline “Bali starts here”.
BEACHWALK BALI ARCHITECTURE
• This prestigious retail and lifestyle hub has been architecturally inspired by the gentle contours of the rice terraces that have been etched into the Bali’s rural landscape by generations of farmers. The eco-friendly, low-rise design is characterised by a traditional alang-alang thatched roof, recycled hardwoods, and an open-air walkway, which is cooled by natural sea breezes thereby reducing the need for air-conditioning. The mall integrates open spaces filled with tropical plants, a fountain and refreshing waterways, with units of glass retail pods that blend seamlessly with the environment, inviting the outdoors inside. Manicured gardens border alfresco dining decks, while a central stage provides an exciting venue for live performances and special events.
BEACHWALK COFFEE WEEK 2016
• Beachwalk Coffee Expo 2016 will celebrate the variety of Indonesian coffees. This Expo is bringing people together to learn more about coffee, particularly Indonesian coffee, and to provide all the variety from the esthetic of looking, business point of view and the culture point of view.
• Beachwalk Coffee Expo 2016 not only to promote and expose the coffee from the customer view but also from the owner point of view, this include the art of the interior, the management aspect, and the knowledge of the coffee itself, we will provide basic training to the art of making coffee (espresso basic training) also present the people behind the coffee shop business to share experiences about coffee shop business.
• To give the educations and knowledge, about the culture that involve in Indonesian coffee.
• Expected number of visitors is 200 people, while some of them will be participating in workshops and competitions.
• Promote Indonesian tourism, especially in Bali Island
BEACHWALK COFFEE EXPO 2016 PROGRAMS
The event will be held on November 14 until 20 , 2016 at Beachwalk mall Kuta
10% from the ticket price will be for support the coffee farmer in Indonesia
The stuff for auctions will be provide by tenant and supplier the profit will be for charity
• International Coffee cupping (duration: 1 hour every day)
• This will be prepare by the tenant, who register for the cupping
• Coffee Shop: A Local Business Model (duration: 1 hour every day)
• (speakers by klinik coffee, seniman coffee owner, coffee bali owner, ect)
• Latte Art Competition
Judged by professionals and baristas.
• Endurance Competition (3 Coffees – 3 Baristas – 1 Hour – Selection) 3H Final
3 sessions per day. Judged by professional and customers, order form is given at the door with choosing of free hot coffees: Cappuccino, Espresso, Black Coffee, Americano, Cafe Latte, and in front of the participant will be a box for putting the comment and the point.
• Coffee Mural
Judge buy the professional painter and coffee shop owner, and also the winner for 1, 2, 3 ,4 ,5 will be for auctions
Basic Espresso Training – 2 sessions x 5 days, 5 hours, slot for participant 10 people / session
EDUCATIONAL EVENT AND PRESTIGIOUS COMPETITIONS
• Coffee Competition: IDR 250k incl. award, certificate, tee
• Basic Espresso Training: IDR 750k incl. certificate
• Booth Fee: IDR 3.000.000 until IDR 4.500.000