Apple vision has always been to create an iPhone that is entirely screen. One so immersive the device itself disappears into the experience. And so intelligent it can respond to a tap, your voice, and even a glance. With iPhone X, that vision is now a reality. Say hello to the future.
– Design and Display : It’s all screen.
– Super Retina Display : With iPhone X, the device is the display. An all‑new 5.8‑inch Super Retina screen fills the hand and dazzles the eyes.
– Innovative Technology : The display employs new techniques and technology to precisely follow the curves of the design, all the way to the elegantly rounded corners.
– OLED Designed for iPhone X : The first OLED screen that rises to the standards of iPhone, with accurate, stunning colors, true blacks, high brightness, and a 1,000,000 to 1 contrast ratio.
– TrueDepth Camera : A tiny space houses some of the most sophisticated technology we’ve ever developed, including the cameras and sensors that enable Face ID.
– All-New Design : The most durable glass ever in a smartphone, front and back. Surgical‑grade stainless steel. Wireless charging. Water and dust resistance.
– Intuitive Gestures : Familiar gestures make navigation natural and intuitive. Instead of pressing a button, a single swipe takes you home from anywhere.
– Face ID : A revolution in recognition.
– Secure Authentication : Your face is now your password. Face ID is a new way to unlock and authenticate.
– Facial Mapping : Face ID is enabled by the TrueDepth camera and is simple to set up. It projects and analyzes more than 30,000 invisible dots to create a precise depth map of your face.
– TrueDepth Camera : Front facing. Forward thinking.
– Portrait Mode Selfies : Create beautiful selfies with sharp foregrounds and artfully blurred backgrounds.
– Portrait Lighting : A new feature in Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting produces impressive studio‑quality lighting effects.
– Animoji : The TrueDepth camera analyzes more than 50 different muscle movements to mirror your expressions in 12 Animoji. Reveal your inner panda, pig, or robot.
– Dual 12MP Cameras : The art of photography. Simplified.
– Improved Cameras : A larger and faster 12MP sensor. A new color filter. Deeper pixels. And a new telephoto camera with OIS.
– Portrait Lighting : Depth-sensing cameras and precise facial mapping create striking studio‑quality lighting effects.
– Dual OIS : Both rear cameras have optical image stabilization and fast lenses for outstanding photos and videos even in low light.
– Optical Zoom : The wide-angle and telephoto cameras on iPhone X enable optical zoom, as well as digital zoom of up to 10x for photos and 6x for videos.
– A11 Bionic : Superhuman intelligence.
– Neural Engine : Introducing A11 Bionic. The most powerful and smartest chip ever in a smartphone, with a neural engine that’s capable of up to 600 billion operations per second.
– Faster CPU : The four efficiency cores in the all‑new CPU are up to 70 percent faster than A10 Fusion. And the two performance cores are up to 25 percent faster.
– Adaptive Recognition : Machine learning lets Face ID adapt to physical changes in your appearance over time.
– Power Efficiency : A second-generation performance controller and custom battery design that lasts up to two hours longer between charges than iPhone 7.
– Apple‑Designed GPU : The new Apple‑designed three‑core GPU is up to 30 percent faster than A10 Fusion.
– Augmented Reality : A11 Bionic powers extraordinary augmented reality experiences in games and apps.
– Wireless Charging : Wireless charging for a wireless world. With no charging cable required, iPhone X is truly designed for the future of wireless.
– A Wireless World : Charge with wireless charging stations and mats in hotels, cafes, and airports around the world.
– AirPower (Available 2018) : Introducing AirPower mat. Just set your iPhone, Apple Watch, and AirPods anywhere on the mat to charge them wirelessly.
– iOS 11 : A groundbreaking iOS for a groundbreaking iPhone.
– Designed for iPhone X : A phone that’s all screen required an entirely rethought OS with new capabilities and gestures.
– New with iOS 11 : Send Animoji in Messages. Customize the Control Center. And discover new music with friends in Apple Music.
– Augmented Reality : Experience mind-blowing AR games and apps on the world’s largest platform for augmented reality.
– Compare : Find the iPhone that’s right for you.
1. The iPhone X display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 5.85 inches diagonally (actual viewable area is less).
2. iPhone X is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
3. Subscription may be required to access some content.
4. Compatible wireless charging mats sold separately.
5. Battery life varies by use and configuration; see www.apple.com/lae/batteries for more information.
6. Sold separately. Requires compatible iPhone, Apple Watch, or AirPods.
7. Apple Music requires a subscription.